hey, I never realized that this song uses Pachelbell's chord progression! cool. (yes, all of their music is polyphonic in the same way that most music is polyphonic--or... did you mean polyphonic in the way pachelbell's canon is polyphonic?)
they're just a bunch of hippies who like to rock out. watching videos of them makes me cry sometimes because i wanna quit school and join their band.
wow, I just watched this video again--I think I cried. All I want it to be in that band. Do you think they want a banjo player who occasionally doubles on bassoon?
3 comments:
I love all forms of pachebell's canon. :) Very nice.
That guy really gets into it. Is this a band that is all polyphonic music, then?
hey, I never realized that this song uses Pachelbell's chord progression! cool. (yes, all of their music is polyphonic in the same way that most music is polyphonic--or... did you mean polyphonic in the way pachelbell's canon is polyphonic?)
they're just a bunch of hippies who like to rock out. watching videos of them makes me cry sometimes because i wanna quit school and join their band.
wow, I just watched this video again--I think I cried. All I want it to be in that band. Do you think they want a banjo player who occasionally doubles on bassoon?
Post a Comment