Not much is new here, except my tummy has been growing a lot in the last couple of weeks. I finally broke down and bought some maternity jeans at Old Navy and they are so comfortable it feels like wearing PJs.
I've been getting over my dependence on cream cheese and Kraft macaroni and cheese (did I mention that one?) and trying to eat healthier. I read somewhere that the baby will be able to taste foods that I eat soon so it's for the best. We have been having lots and lots of fruit lately. John loves fruit so much and has been buying tons of it now that a lot of fruits are coming into season. I have really been enjoying oranges and grapes. I've also gotten over my aversion to vegetables (even broccoli!) so we've been having more of those as well. Especially zucchini and green beans. I really want to eat more beans and lentils... but I need some recipes. Does anyone have any ideas? I really like my recipe for lentil soup but that's about it.
It seems like I haven't felt any baby movements yet, but I'm sure they're happening and I just don't recognize them yet. I do at times feel a lot of gas bubbles down there, but I'm pretty sure it's actually gas! (Sorry... TMI.)
Anyway, we are going to find out TOMORROW if our baby is a boy or a girl!!!!!! I am so excited. I have been looking forward to this day like it is Christmas. Most people have guessed that it is a boy but on Thursday the midwife listened to the heartbeat and said that it sounds like a girl. So we'll see! What do you think???
![]() |
| This was at about 19 weeks |

1 comment:
Half way there! Go Mom! It'll all be worth it in the end!
Post a Comment