Hello World,
In case you are interested, here is my life in review since January.
In case you are interested, here is my life in review since January.
SPRING BREAK!!! This year for spring break I packed up my car and drove down to Springfield, MO to visit my long-time pal Larzipan Foster. She was working on her master's degree in speech language pathology. Here we are looking very sisterly at her ward's "Missionary Blitz":
Trying to be artistic?
My recital was in May. Check out my totally awesome recital flyer. You wouldn't believe how many people came just because of this flyer.

This summer I said good-bye to the ol' Pontiac Bonneville (AND my Wyoming plates!) and HEL-LO to a new 2007 Toyota Corolla. Good-bye, Pontiac!
I only did one week of Arts Share camp this year. It was the most exhausting thing ever, but worth it. Just look at those faces...
Here's a picture of the beautiful green jello salad that I made for our branch's multi-cultural food night. yum... I'm so domestic.
For my birthday our singles branch went on an overnight trip to Missouri to go on a mini Church history tour. They made two cakes for me! This one was yummy carrot.
This is Josh at our picnic at Far West
And here's another one of my *festive* culinary creations...
After three long years, we finally moved out of the duplex. Tina and I decided to go out with a bang (a.k.a. double giant slip n' slide)
You think that looks like fun? Wait till you get a load of this:
Oh wait... it gets better... (yeah, I know--the friends I have.)
After that I went home for three weeks to teach at the Young Musicians camp and hang out with my family. Here are a couple of my fav's from Uncle Brent's reunion:
No comments:
Post a Comment