08 April 2009

John


John

likes mint candies
addicted to the news
lactose intolerant
5'11"
extroverted
a bit messy
fearless
always helping people
believes in human rights
doesn't apologize for the way he is
grew up in Seattle
(family is now in Utah)
honest
genuine
easy going
relaxed
extremely handsome
and manly
lived in 6 countries
visited over 20
masters degree in reproductive/global health
at the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University
talks to strangers
makes friends with strangers
rides a scooter
almost a vegetarian
sings pretty well
nice to animals and small critters (including cockroaches!)
reads non-fiction books
eagle scout
returned missionary
speaks Vietnamese
makes me dinner all the time
prefers to watch documentary films
open-minded
non-judgemental
knows what's important in life

And the best thing about all of this is
we're getting
married!!!
June 13, 2009
in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple

8 comments:

Sami Dara said...

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

individually wrapped slices said...

Hey, I went to Mt. Timpanogos when I was in Utah! It was so gorgeous! (I went to the caves ... not the Temple). Congratulations!

Nate said...

Sounds like you found your match michele. Congrats!!

merrilykaroly said...

:D I love it.

Nicki said...

Tears! He looks to be a beautiful man. Warm and heart felt congratulations, beautiful woman.

alliehoopes said...

if I were any happier for you I wouldn't be able to stop making cupcakes all day long.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited and hope I can be there. :):)

Tyler and Rachael said...

we're OH SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!