John and I are leaving for Vietnam in about 10 minutes!
We'll be there for a little over two months. We're planning to spend most of the time in Hanoi, Vietnam but we will take a little (two-week) side trip to Thailand, Bangladesh, and Malasia. John is going to be doing avian flu and HIV/AIDS research for CARE and I am going to play with the Vietnam National Opera and Ballet Orchestra (I hope my reeds work over there!). We'll probably do some other stuff too like eat delicious street food and hang out on the beach and go hiking in the rain forest aaaand... maybe catch malaria. Just kidding.
I will try to post some things here while we're over there, if I can find a computer and some internet. And who knows, maybe I'll even post some wedding pictures too.
Oh--and, did you hear that John got a job? He'll be working at the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta when we get back in October. Yay for semi-good paying jobs and trips to Asia!
See ya later!
2 comments:
Yay! Have fun, and see you in October!
Yay~I am going to Utah in about two weeks. Godspeed to Vietnam for you and John :).
Post a Comment