BUT...
I did eat a hamburger yesterday! (First time in 7 1/2 years!)
A friend of ours took us to Bobby Flay's Burger Palace yesterday for dinner. We drove all the way across the bridge to New Jersey to get there. I wouldn't have done it, but Bobby Flay (you know, from the Food Network) has the best burgers anywhere and I decided that if I am ever going to eat a hamburger, now is the time. Plus John told me that he would give me 5 massages if I ate one! So I did.
And in the end, I mostly regretted it. It wasn't that good. I was able to eat it without gagging though, which surprised me.
Next time I will order the grilled cheese sandwich, which is what I had last time (the best grilled cheese I have EVER had, by the way).
Anyway, we are anxiously waiting for our baby to come. My due date is in two days, but I am ready NOW!! I keep telling her, "I'm ready whenever you're ready!" I don't know what I'll do if I go a week over. Probably deep clean the entire apartment again. :)
By the way, we are taking name suggestions. We have yet to come up with a name that we really like. So feel free to help me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How about Grace?
and congratulations on being unvegetarian yesterday :) I don't like hamburgers much either.
Ooh! I love Grace! I will probably name a future daughter that, so we could have daughters with the same name! :)
For some reason, though, I thought about Lillian. Not Lily, as is so popular these days -- Lillian. I think it goes well with the last name, too. :)
We like Katie and Gwendolyn :) We are SO excited for you!!!
I like Grace too. Or Alice. Both names of your great grandmas.
How about Lydia? Or Amelia? I also put a vote in for Grace!
Oh. I LOVE Alice. I also really like Mabel but Ryan doesn't so we will never use it.
Now I'm reading a baby name list. Here goes:
Autumn, Madeline, Norah, Scarlet, Aubrey, Ruby, Sydney, Piper, and of course, Samantha. :)
Good luck. Can't wait to see pictures of her!
I can't believe you ate a hamburger. Nice work. Enjoy the massages, we can't wait for the baby.
Post a Comment